Tuesday, April 24, 2007

toe tinglin' hilarity

Ha, I recently signed up for Adsense to be added to our blogsite. I have no illusions about making my first million, but I figured it couldn't hurt, and it took a fuk of a lot less time to do than signing up with Ausmusic.
Anyways, thought I'd have a gander at the blog today to see if I'd caught any comment fishies (none - bastards!) when I noticed the ad listed was for natural therapy gout treatments. Now I do have no good things to say about snake oil in any form, but the idea that the little google spider chewed up & contemplated my anguished comments to do with my recent affliction, before regurgitating that lil gem just about brings a tear to me goddamn eye. *Sniff*
Anyways, I don't give a rats if you click on the ads (there, contractual obligation met) but if you're interested in my new range of holistic pod treatments gimme a call...

2 comments:

Lisa-Marie CDU said...

brings a tear to my eye

Unknown said...

if people leave lots of comments about penis extensions on your blog, the web spiders will detect the phrase "penis extension" on your blog and direct lots of adds advertising penis extensions on your blog.