Sunday, June 18, 2006

3for1 deal on Australian wine, and it's results









So here are some more fun photos of the weekend in Edinburgh when I went flat hunting and once again the girls extended their fabulous hospitality. And Ashley drank much too much wine. Again. And we discovered the joys of Magners Irish cider. Yum. Lizzie and Sarah, you are bad influences! Oh, and there's also a coupla pics of Leon attacking our backyard with a scythe because it's bbq weather and the freakn mower doesn't work. And how vein am I? I just love posting up photos of MYSELF!!! ha.

5 comments:

Lisa-Marie CDU said...

Happy to see you representin' and keeping it real on the oz white wine side. I am assuming there was a cool sem sauv blanc in there....such as we shared her in the big D.
Keep up the good work, and I will never tire of seeing pics of your happy drunken face.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
hotel miami spyware removal

Jenny Wynter said...

WRITE SOME MORE ENTRIES!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that hackney backyard innit

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.